วันศุกร์ที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

My profiles

My profiles
           My name is nonthphat. My surename is Chotikadechanarong. My nickname is Nail. M 2/3. I like subject  Mathematics. I don't like English.
           My Father is shopkeeper. My Mother is housewife. I have one brother. My brother is younger. I like to play computer. I like to watch TV. I like sea becouse beautiful.
   I go to the sea last month. The sea is very beautiful and the beach is very clean. I like go to sea every year. My family is very happy. We eat seafood very good and We eat ice-cream cold. We play beachball.We play a speedboat. I ride horse. We go to home very happy.
   My family is very enjoy. The sea is very bright and The beach be full of sand. The ocean is vast. I and
my family is very happy.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น