วันศุกร์ที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

My school

My school          My School is name Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi located at Suphanburi province. My School is very Famouse and have a lot of student. I love My School very much because of My School have a good teacher. My teacher always take care me and my freinds every time. There are a lot of good activites such as colur sport music club. I prefer to go to school every day.

 

          My school is beautiful and clean. My school has a football field. My school have a big tree. I like go to school everday. I have a good friends. We study subject happy. We eat food very  good and  very Restaurant. I study subject and I like go to home very happy.   Students is very happy and Students is very good. Students like Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi
school  

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น